January 2, 2013
Holy smokes! This guy doesn’t mince his food or his words! Chris Christie leveled House Speaker John Boehner citing Congress’s decision to punt the Hurricane Sandy relief bill down the field.
Here are just some of the highlights:
* “66 days and counting. Shame on you. Shame on Congress.”
* “Unlike people in Congress, [governors] have actual responsibilities.”
* “[Boehner] hasn’t lost all credibility, but right now I think what happened last night was absolutely uncalled for. And I’ve been given no credible reason why.”
* He referred to “the Speaker’s irresponsible action in not moving on anything.”
* “Our people were played last night as a pawn, and that’s why people hate Washington. Last night, my party was responsible for this.”
* “Those guys should spend a little more time reading the information we sent and a little less time reading the political talking points” written by their staffs.
* “At the moment, I wouldn’t be looking to do much for House leadership.”
* “I believe that they are so consumed with their own politics that they’ve forgotten that they have a job to do.”
Sometimes it takes the perfect storm to see someone’s true colors.
Source: Washington Post.
Spanish clothing chain Zara has come under fire after offering a children’s shirt that eerily resembles a Holocaust concentration camp outfit. The striped garment even has a yel... [View Post]
How great is this? Boston bombing victim, James Costello, the man who was seriously injured in the Boston Marathon bombing, married the nurse who helped him recover! Costello ma... [View Post]
While on patrol, the Massachusetts State Police Air Wing observed a monster great white shark approximately 75-100 yards off the coast. The air crew notified Police and the Harb... [View Post]