January 2, 2013
Holy smokes! This guy doesn’t mince his food or his words! Chris Christie leveled House Speaker John Boehner citing Congress’s decision to punt the Hurricane Sandy relief bill down the field.
Here are just some of the highlights:
* “66 days and counting. Shame on you. Shame on Congress.”
* “Unlike people in Congress, [governors] have actual responsibilities.”
* “[Boehner] hasn’t lost all credibility, but right now I think what happened last night was absolutely uncalled for. And I’ve been given no credible reason why.”
* He referred to “the Speaker’s irresponsible action in not moving on anything.”
* “Our people were played last night as a pawn, and that’s why people hate Washington. Last night, my party was responsible for this.”
* “Those guys should spend a little more time reading the information we sent and a little less time reading the political talking points” written by their staffs.
* “At the moment, I wouldn’t be looking to do much for House leadership.”
* “I believe that they are so consumed with their own politics that they’ve forgotten that they have a job to do.”
Sometimes it takes the perfect storm to see someone’s true colors.
Source: Washington Post.
With 6 full layers of pizza, this pizza cake is changing everything we know about our favorite food.. The Canada-ba[View Post]
With 6 full layers of pizza, this pizza cake is changing everything we know about our favorite food.. The Canada-based Boston Pizza chain (confusing, we know) has revealed a n... [View Post]
Genes, there's good ones and then no so good ones. Case in point.. These paired celebrities are the same age. Here are side-by-side images of some of our favorite celebs... [View Post]