January 2, 2013
Holy smokes! This guy doesn’t mince his food or his words! Chris Christie leveled House Speaker John Boehner citing Congress’s decision to punt the Hurricane Sandy relief bill down the field.
Here are just some of the highlights:
* “66 days and counting. Shame on you. Shame on Congress.”
* “Unlike people in Congress, [governors] have actual responsibilities.”
* “[Boehner] hasn’t lost all credibility, but right now I think what happened last night was absolutely uncalled for. And I’ve been given no credible reason why.”
* He referred to “the Speaker’s irresponsible action in not moving on anything.”
* “Our people were played last night as a pawn, and that’s why people hate Washington. Last night, my party was responsible for this.”
* “Those guys should spend a little more time reading the information we sent and a little less time reading the political talking points” written by their staffs.
* “At the moment, I wouldn’t be looking to do much for House leadership.”
* “I believe that they are so consumed with their own politics that they’ve forgotten that they have a job to do.”
Sometimes it takes the perfect storm to see someone’s true colors.
Source: Washington Post.
Paula Nelson, 44, posted her very own red eyed mug shot to her band’s Facebook page along with the following comment on the legalization of pot: “I want to make sure that ev... [View Post]
Dude must be hooked on ridicule.. James Franco, wrote in a New York Times essay last December titled "The Meanings Of The Selfie" that he has "become increasingly addicted to Insta... [View Post]
Liam Gallagher took to Twitter posting his band's name, a letter at a time, finally spelling out OASIS. His last tweet said, OASIS LG, and if you know what that means, please comme... [View Post]