January 2, 2013
Holy smokes! This guy doesn’t mince his food or his words! Chris Christie leveled House Speaker John Boehner citing Congress’s decision to punt the Hurricane Sandy relief bill down the field.
|*LIMITED TIME: Follow THECOUNT.COM On Twitter WE Follow Back!|
Please Take A Moment To LIKE Us On Facebook!
Here are just some of the highlights:
* “66 days and counting. Shame on you. Shame on Congress.”
* “Unlike people in Congress, [governors] have actual responsibilities.”
* “[Boehner] hasn’t lost all credibility, but right now I think what happened last night was absolutely uncalled for. And I’ve been given no credible reason why.”
* He referred to “the Speaker’s irresponsible action in not moving on anything.”
* “Our people were played last night as a pawn, and that’s why people hate Washington. Last night, my party was responsible for this.”
* “Those guys should spend a little more time reading the information we sent and a little less time reading the political talking points” written by their staffs.
* “At the moment, I wouldn’t be looking to do much for House leadership.”
* “I believe that they are so consumed with their own politics that they’ve forgotten that they have a job to do.”
Sometimes it takes the perfect storm to see someone’s true colors.
Source: Washington Post.
EMAIL AND COMMENT ZONE
May 21st, 2013
What a big bully! Millionaire Melissa McCarthy is directing a new film called "Tammy," when she became enraged with an extra, a single mother who was on-set with her young child. The child was being u[...]
May 20th, 2013
Can you say big M.O.N.E.Y? Boxing champ, Floyd Mayweather Jr just hired non other than JUSTIN BIEBER to perform at his daughter's 13th birthday party! Cool I think! I told you guys celebs are for sale[...]