Holy smokes! This guy doesn’t mince his food or his words! Chris Christie leveled House Speaker John Boehner citing Congress’s decision to punt the Hurricane Sandy relief bill down the field.
Here are just some of the highlights:
NBA Latrell Sprewell Arrested After Loud Music Complaint
Kevin Costner 'Field Of Dreams' SOLD To Wade Boggs For $3.4 MIL
* “66 days and counting. Shame on you. Shame on Congress.”
* “Unlike people in Congress, [governors] have actual responsibilities.”
* “[Boehner] hasn’t lost all credibility, but right now I think what happened last night was absolutely uncalled for. And I’ve been given no credible reason why.”
* He referred to “the Speaker’s irresponsible action in not moving on anything.”
* “Our people were played last night as a pawn, and that’s why people hate Washington. Last night, my party was responsible for this.”
* “Those guys should spend a little more time reading the information we sent and a little less time reading the political talking points” written by their staffs.
* “At the moment, I wouldn’t be looking to do much for House leadership.”
* “I believe that they are so consumed with their own politics that they’ve forgotten that they have a job to do.”
Sometimes it takes the perfect storm to see someone’s true colors.
Source: Washington Post.
Chris Christie, Congress, john boehner, New Jersey, Republican, United States Congress, washington, washington post