January 2, 2013
Holy smokes! This guy doesn’t mince his food or his words! Chris Christie leveled House Speaker John Boehner citing Congress’s decision to punt the Hurricane Sandy relief bill down the field.
Here are just some of the highlights:
Click Photos To Enter Gallery!
* “66 days and counting. Shame on you. Shame on Congress.”
* “Unlike people in Congress, [governors] have actual responsibilities.”
* “[Boehner] hasn’t lost all credibility, but right now I think what happened last night was absolutely uncalled for. And I’ve been given no credible reason why.”
* He referred to “the Speaker’s irresponsible action in not moving on anything.”
* “Our people were played last night as a pawn, and that’s why people hate Washington. Last night, my party was responsible for this.”
* “Those guys should spend a little more time reading the information we sent and a little less time reading the political talking points” written by their staffs.
* “At the moment, I wouldn’t be looking to do much for House leadership.”
* “I believe that they are so consumed with their own politics that they’ve forgotten that they have a job to do.”
Sometimes it takes the perfect storm to see someone’s true colors.
Source: Washington Post.
Philip Seymour Hoffman bequeathed a total of ZERO to his son and two daughters, according to documents filed in Manhatta[View Post]
Philip Seymour Hoffman bequeathed a total of ZERO to his son and two daughters, according to documents filed in Manhattan's Surrogate Court. Hoffman had told his accountant that h... [View Post]
Click "Continue reading" to view video after the jump. ... [View Post]
Beyoncé is apparently plotting her exit from Ike, we mean Jay-Z, but in the name of commerce, the singer is waiting until after her 50 Shades of Grey soundtrack drops.. The coup... [View Post]
Soon-to-be-retired ESPN columnist Rick Reilly, while promoting his new Tiger Woods' book, "Tiger, Meet My Sister… And Other Things I Probably Shouldn’t Have Said," alluded to Conan... [View Post]