January 2, 2013
Holy smokes! This guy doesn’t mince his food or his words! Chris Christie leveled House Speaker John Boehner citing Congress’s decision to punt the Hurricane Sandy relief bill down the field.
Here are just some of the highlights:
* “66 days and counting. Shame on you. Shame on Congress.”
* “Unlike people in Congress, [governors] have actual responsibilities.”
* “[Boehner] hasn’t lost all credibility, but right now I think what happened last night was absolutely uncalled for. And I’ve been given no credible reason why.”
* He referred to “the Speaker’s irresponsible action in not moving on anything.”
* “Our people were played last night as a pawn, and that’s why people hate Washington. Last night, my party was responsible for this.”
* “Those guys should spend a little more time reading the information we sent and a little less time reading the political talking points” written by their staffs.
* “At the moment, I wouldn’t be looking to do much for House leadership.”
* “I believe that they are so consumed with their own politics that they’ve forgotten that they have a job to do.”
Sometimes it takes the perfect storm to see someone’s true colors.
Source: Washington Post.
A lot of us have suffered with acne so we know it's nothing to joke about or otherwise make light of, however, having sa[View Post]
Peter Lanza, the father of Newtown shooter, Adam Lanza, spoke with the NewYorker, and what he had to say was nothing short of bone chilling.. NewYorker journalist Andrew Sol... [View Post]
A lot of us have suffered with acne so we know it's nothing to joke about or otherwise make light of, however, having said that.. Lorde stepped out today wearing a ring on her enga... [View Post]
Justin Bieber has got a hit video on his hands! But the Baby singer could only wish said hit was an actual song and not a video of his cocky deposition appearance.. In Miami las... [View Post]
The mystery surrounding the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 just went from a mystery to conspiracy as family members of missing passengers have reported cell phones... [View Post]