THECOUNT.COM - The Original "News You Can Count On!" - January 27, 2013
Though conspiracy theorists proved that Lt. J. Paul Vance, of the Connecticut State Police, was also involved in staging fake crime scenes for instructional purposes, the power to be has thrust him back in front of the press to explain away more facts as folklore.
Internet reports that Sandy Hook shooter Adam Lanza killed his victims with handguns and not the Bushmaster XM-15 E2S rifle that is now the focus of a proposed federal assault-weapons ban.
TRENDING: Early Reviews: Ashton Kutcher 'jOBS' iSUCKS
CLICK PHOTOS TO SEE MORE
All 26 of Lanza’s victims were shot with the .223-caliber semi-automatic rifle, said Vance, who bristled at claims to the contrary during an interview with Hearst Connecticut Newspapers.
“It’s all these conspiracy theorists that are trying to mucky up the waters,” said Vance, “There’s no doubt that the rifle was used solely to kill 26 people in that school.” Vance said.
Twenty children ages 7 and under and six female educators were killed when Lanza forced his way into Sandy Hook Elementary School and sprayed the occupants with bullets before turning a gun on himself.
Vance said he made it abundantly clear during his media briefings since the tragedy that Lanza carried out the shooting with the Bushmaster.
“I personally articulated that probably a dozen times in Newtown,” Vance said.
The only time Lanza used a handgun at the school was to commit suicide, according to Vance.
The state police went so far as a to issue a news release on Jan. 18 listing the weapons recovered from inside the school, which included the Bushmaster, a Glock 10mm handgun and a Sig-Sauer P226 9mm handgun. An Izhmash Canta-12 12-gauge shotgun was taken from the trunk of the suspect’s car.
Comment Your Thoughts Below!
Share This Post With Friends And Family!
Early Reviews: Ashton Kutcher 'jOBS' iSUCKS
CELTICS RONDO Torn ACL