Seth MacFarlane Calls For Ban On Automatic Weapons Which Have Been Banned For Decades

Family Guy” creator Seth MacFarlane, is getting rightfully roasted on Twitter after offering his half-baked solution to ending mass shootings like the recent terrorist attack in Orlando, “Ban automatic weapons.”

Many on Twitter are pointing out that MacFarlane’s suggestion contains one small flaw, Americans have already been banned from purchasing “automatic” firearms for decades.

146610857FB021_Premiere_Of_

Seth MacFarlane @SethMacFarlane
“These shootings are a regular occurrence. You don’t get to be “shocked” anymore unless you take action to stop them. Ban automatic weapons.” Continue reading

Orlando Shooter ‘Homophobe’ Who Got Angry Seeing ‘Two Men Kissing’

Via dailymail:

The suspected Islamic extremist who slaughtered at least 50 people after taking party-goers hostage inside a gay club in Orlando was “angry after seeing two men kissing.”

OMAR MIR SEDDIQUE MATEEN orlando shooting

Law enforcement sources have identified the shooter, who was wielding an AR-15 assault rifle and a handgun, as US citizen Omar Mateen, 29, from Port St. Lucie in Florida. Continue reading

Cop With Strange Sandy Hook Connection Back In The Press

Though conspiracy theorists proved that Lt. J. Paul Vance, of the Connecticut State Police, was also involved in staging fake crime scenes for instructional purposes, the power to be has thrust him back in front of the press to explain away more facts as folklore.

628x471

Internet reports that Sandy Hook shooter Adam Lanza killed his victims with handguns and not the Bushmaster XM-15 E2S rifle that is now the focus of a proposed federal assault-weapons ban.

All 26 of Lanza’s victims were shot with the .223-caliber semi-automatic rifle, said Vance, who bristled at claims to the contrary during an interview with Hearst Connecticut Newspapers.

“It’s all these conspiracy theorists that are trying to mucky up the waters,” said Vance, “There’s no doubt that the rifle was used solely to kill 26 people in that school.” Vance said.

Twenty children ages 7 and under and six female educators were killed when Lanza forced his way into Sandy Hook Elementary School and sprayed the occupants with bullets before turning a gun on himself.

Vance said he made it abundantly clear during his media briefings since the tragedy that Lanza carried out the shooting with the Bushmaster.

“I personally articulated that probably a dozen times in Newtown,” Vance said.

The only time Lanza used a handgun at the school was to commit suicide, according to Vance.

The state police went so far as a to issue a news release on Jan. 18 listing the weapons recovered from inside the school, which included the Bushmaster, a Glock 10mm handgun and a Sig-Sauer P226 9mm handgun. An Izhmash Canta-12 12-gauge shotgun was taken from the trunk of the suspect’s car.

Source.

Colorado Theater Shooter To Be Slayed In Court Monday

The shooter behind the Colorado movie massacre, already has a date scheduled for his first appearance in court.

This week, killer James E. Holmes will have to show up in court Monday July 23, for an initial advisement. We’re guessing the judge won’t be easy on the clown-haired punk.

It is said that his trial could be a long few months away, but with all the media attention, it could be sooner for the sake of getting him punished A.S.A.P.!

Maybe they should publicly tar and feather him first like the old days!?

Man Commanded To Moonwalk At Gun Point

SANDPOINT IDAHO — A man has been arrested and charged with felony assault after allegedly commanding his victim to “Moonwalk” at gun point.

Cops were called to the home of John Ernest Cross, 30, after receiving a 911 call from the victim who claimed Cross was on drugs and pointing an AR-15 semiautomatic assault rifle at him and demanding that he execute Michael Jackson’s signature dance move.

Cross was arrested and charged with aggravated assault and is being held on $20,000 bail. The judge also ordered Cross not to contact the alleged victim in the case.