As you have probably heard by now and read in a previous post on TheCount, David Hasselhoff was taken to the hospital this weekend by his ex-wife- Pamela Bach and his 16 year old daughter Ashley for alcohol poisoning. I guess once you star in Baywatch for that many years and work to upstage a talking car, things just go down hill from there. According to authorities..and authorities = people from the set of Grey’s Anatomy, David Hasselhoff had the following to drink:
1. 3pm Saturday- entire gallon of Cadillac margaritas and some chips
2. 3:30pm Saturday- Rum and cokes mixed with Carl’s Jr special sauce.
3. 5pm Saturday- Whiskey 7 & 7’s with a splash of lime.
4. 5:45pm Saturday- zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
5. 7pm Saturday- wake up and text all the old Baywatch crew the following message “Sis iths wonserfuuulll sfuff. Misk u allz”
6. 8pm- Forget everything-including the fact that consumption of Cadillac margaritas already occurred.
Get Well David— enough is enough! Alcohol is only fun for a few hours. Life can be fun forever. err..well you know what I mean. Don’t ask me to write any Hallmark cards any time soon.