Bill O’Reilly is returning to Fox News for the first time since being fired in April over allegations of sexual harassment.
The former Fox News super-host is scheduled to return as a guest on The Sean Hannity Show to promote his new book in the “Killing” series, “Killing England.”
O’Reilly was fired from Fox News in April amid allegations of sexual harassment, abuse and racial discrimination from former female co-workers. He and Fox News allegedly paid five women $13 million in settlements. Last week, Hannity, whose show has moved back to the 9 p.m. slot, asked O’Reilly to return to the network during an interview on his radio show. source
“Do you want to come back? I think you should come back,” Hannity asked. O’Reilly, however, said he was enjoying relaxing at the beach. A day later, the former host insisted during an appearance on NBC News’ “Today” that he “never mistreated anyone under my watch over 42 years.”
“This was a hit job,” O’Reilly said. “A political and financial hit job.”
LOS ANGELES, CA. (THECOUNT) — Ronda Rousey (12-2 MMA) and Gina Carano (7-1 MMA) are…
GREENACRES, FLA. (THECOUNT) — Emmanuel Alzate of Lake Worth, Florida, was killed late Monday night…
PAWTUCKET, R.I. (THECOUNT) — Robert Dorgan, 56, has been identified by authorities as the gunman…
PAWTUCKET, R.I. (THECOUNT) — A shooting at the Dennis M. Lynch Arena in Pawtucket, Rhode…
LAS VEGAS, NV. (THECOUNT) — Addi Smith, 11, and her mother, Tawnia McGeehan, were found…
UPPERVILLE, VA. (THECOUNT) — Robert Selden Duvall, 95, the Oscar-winning actor whose career spanned seven…