Apple iCLOUD BETRAYS HOLLYWOOD But Is It Safe For Your Photos?

One of the most compelling factors involved in the massive celebrity photo leak, is the treasure trove source of said photos, iCloud.

Folks far and wide are now asking themselves, if Hollywood elite are not safe using the storage service, are the rest of us?

is icloud-safe

Hacking into cell phones or online email accounts to access personal photographs from celebrities is nothing new, but what makes this incident potentially more disturbing are the rumors that this cache of images is associated with a broader attack on iCloud and its PhotoStream feature.  Continue reading

Suge Knight SHOT 6 TIMES In West Hollywood

Rap mogul, Suge Knight, was shot 6 times while attending a Chris Brown listening party at 1OAK nightclub in West Hollywood at about 1:30 AM Sunday.

Knight was transported to the hospital by ambulance where he remains in ICU.

SugeKnight_LisaMasonLee_lasvegas_hilton

A source close to Suge tells us … he was shot in the stomach and arm and apparently in other places as well. Tyson Beckford, Robert Ri’chard and Apple de Ap all tell TMZ … they were inside the pre-VMA party hosted by Chris Brown when they heard 4 shots ring out inside the club. source

 
The big man walked out on his own power. A cop spotted him and walked him to a waiting police car. He was then put in an ambulance and taken to a local hospital.

Florida Man DEMANDS: Let Me Marry My Computer!

Chris Sevier, a man from Florida, believes he should be allowed to wed his Apple Macbook computer, seriously.

Sevier cites legal precedents around the world – including a case where a woman married a dolphin and a Chinese man wed a cardboard cutout of himself.

CHRIS-SEVIER_2902775b

Sevier argues that if gays should be allowed to marry, then so should other sexual minorities, like his love affair with his computer.

Continue reading

School Student BURNED After iPHONE 5C Catches FIRE

A female attending eighth-grade became concerned after she started hearing “popping sounds” emanating from an iPhone 5C she had placed in her back pant pocket – and that’s when smoke started billowing around her.
iphone-5c-fire

The female student was about to start her first class of the day, at approximately 7:40 a.m., when she sat down in her classroom and “heard a pop” from her back pants pocket, where her phone was located. Immediately, the student noticed smoke coming from that area.

The Kennebunk, Maine student had to “stop, drop and roll” after her iPhone 5C caught fire in her pocket while she attended school. Continue reading