April 27, 2012

Girl Sues KFC for Poisoning and Paralyzation – Wins $8 Million!

An Australian girl named Monika Samaan, ate a KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken) Chicken Twister Wrap in 2005 when she was 7 years old, and became seriously ill with salmonella poisoning.KFCTwister 500x259 Girl Sues KFC for Poisoning and Paralyzation Wins $8 Million!
Samaan, who once said she ‘wanted to be a Doctor when she grew up’, will never walk again, as she is bound to a wheelchair forever- all because of the Chicken Twister. Samaan and her family claim that the Chicken Twister was the reason that Samaan suddenly became paralyzed. Samaan was first vomiting and had diarrhea after eating the Twister, then she went to the hospital and went into a coma for six months, which gave her severe brain damage.

KFC girlpic 500x371 Girl Sues KFC for Poisoning and Paralyzation Wins $8 Million!

Samaan Before and After

KFC girl 500x179 Girl Sues KFC for Poisoning and Paralyzation Wins $8 Million! After 7 years of waiting for justice, Samaan and her family won their case against KFC in the New South Wales Supreme Court. The court ordered KFC to pay $8.3 million plus legal costs.

Advertisement

This is exactly why I rarely eat fast food! Crazy food poisoning out there! If you cook at home, you usually know what you are getting.


Advertisement

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,



JWoww And Fiancé Get Large Back Tattoos Honoring Daughter

JWoww And Fiancé Get Large Back Tattoos Honoring Daughter

Jenni JWoww Farley and her fiancé Roger Mathews, inked matching tattoos of baby Meilani’s footprints between the words “[View Post]

Selena Gomez CRIES During AMAs Performance

Selena Gomez CRIES During AMAs Performance

Selena Gomez was in tears by the end of her American Music Awards performance Sunday night. As the song ended, the si[View Post]

Fort Sam Houston LOCKDOWN

Fort Sam Houston LOCKDOWN

Fort Sam Houston is currently on lockdown Sunday evening for an unknown reasons. The lockdown began around 5:30 p.m. [View Post]