Girl Sues KFC for Poisoning and Paralyzation – Wins $8 Million!

April 27, 2012

An Australian girl named Monika Samaan, ate a KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken) Chicken Twister Wrap in 2005 when she was 7 years old, and became seriously ill with salmonella poisoning.KFCTwister 500x259 Girl Sues KFC for Poisoning and Paralyzation Wins $8 Million!
Samaan, who once said she ‘wanted to be a Doctor when she grew up’, will never walk again, as she is bound to a wheelchair forever- all because of the Chicken Twister. Samaan and her family claim that the Chicken Twister was the reason that Samaan suddenly became paralyzed. Samaan was first vomiting and had diarrhea after eating the Twister, then she went to the hospital and went into a coma for six months, which gave her severe brain damage.

KFC girlpic 500x371 Girl Sues KFC for Poisoning and Paralyzation Wins $8 Million!

Samaan Before and After



KFC girl 500x179 Girl Sues KFC for Poisoning and Paralyzation Wins $8 Million! After 7 years of waiting for justice, Samaan and her family won their case against KFC in the New South Wales Supreme Court. The court ordered KFC to pay $8.3 million plus legal costs.

This is exactly why I rarely eat fast food! Crazy food poisoning out there! If you cook at home, you usually know what you are getting.


Click Photos To Enter Gallery!





Nicki Minaj Anaconda RUMP PHOTOSHOPPED! Before And After

Nicki Minaj Anaconda RUMP PHOTOSHOPPED! Before And After

Soon after Nicki Minaj released the racy cover for her latest single, 'Anaconda,' many on social media seemed shocked by[View Post]


Paul Ryan ATTACKED On Twitter For Posting Goat Milking Contest Photo

Paul Ryan ATTACKED On Twitter For Posting Goat Milking Contest Photo

Tough competition at the goat milking contest yesterday at the Racine County Fair. http://t.co/XA6kZhJTtl— Paul Ryan (@PRyan) July 28, 2014   “@PRyan: To... [View Post]

Galaxy S4 BURSTS INTO FLAMES While Under Teen's Pillow

Galaxy S4 BURSTS INTO FLAMES While Under Teen's Pillow

A 13-year-old girl was awoken by the smell of something burning. That something was her Samsung Galaxy S4.. As she slept, the Galaxy S4 slipped under her pillow and caught fire ... [View Post]

Is Volleyball Player SO BEAUTIFUL She's Distracting? Coach Says YES

Is Volleyball Player SO BEAUTIFUL She's Distracting? Coach Says YES

Sabina Altynbekova, a 17-year-old volleyball player from Kazakhstan, is being called the most beautiful baller ever. Despite her good-looks, critics say Altynbekova is so beauti... [View Post]

Nicki Minaj Anaconda RUMP PHOTOSHOPPED! Before And After

Nicki Minaj Anaconda RUMP PHOTOSHOPPED! Before And After

Soon after Nicki Minaj released the racy cover for her latest single, 'Anaconda,' many on social media seemed shocked by her choice of provocative pose.. Now a new before and af... [View Post]

Gangbangers Recruiting Unaccompanied Minors At Border Facilities

Gangbangers Recruiting Unaccompanied Minors At Border Facilities

Members of MS-13, the United States' most notorious street gang, have infiltrated shelters housing unaccompanied illegal immigrant minors from Central America. At least 57,000 m... [View Post]


Up Next:


Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,