On Samantha Ronson:
Samanthaand I have been living together¦ and I finally found this great new house in LA so now we’re closer to each other. It’s literally around the block¦ I got my license back a week and a half ago. That was a big deal. It’s [restricted], but it just feels so good.
On Britney Spears:
She’s marketed as an entertainer, which is what she is. Not necessarily as, like, an artist. And I respect that about her, cause she doesn’t want to pretend.
On her future:
I’m talking to [lots of people]. One is Sean Penn I spoke to him again the other day. We’re trying to get Seth Rogen for this project, but Seth won’t call us back. So call us back, Seth, if you’re reading this!
Seth Rogan is the smartest son of a you know what!!!
I had something different in mind for this interview. Here are the questions I would have asked:
1. What does Samantha do that really turns you on?
2. Do you like waking up at 4pm every day and not eating?
3. Do you call Jack Nicholson daddy?
4. If you could pinpoint one moment you truly lost your mind when was that? Parent Trap?
5. When exactly are you going to cut those 6 feet long extensions?
6. No really…what about Samantha turns you on?