HOUSTON, TX. (THECOUNT) — Police have arrested 33-year-old Patrick Xavier Clark in the fatal shooting of Migos rapper Takeoff.
Takeoff, 28, was killed last month outside a bowling alley in Houston.
Clark has been charged with murder in connection with the shooting death of Kirsnick Khari Ball, AKA, Takeoff.
Takeoff, the youngest member of Migos, was one of three people police said were shot outside the downtown bowling alley around 2:30 a.m. on Nov. 1, when a dispute erupted as about 40 people were leaving a private party at the alley.
Police have said another man and a woman suffered non-life-threatening gunshot injuries during the shooting, in which at least two people opened fired, according to ABC7.
DEVELOPING::
NEW CASTLE, DE. (THECOUNT) — Samuel Larkin, 42, of New Castle, has been arrested and…
WINFIELD, KS. (THECOUNT) — A Kansas couple reportedly shared a "premeditated plan" to kill their…
HIGHLAND TWP., PA. (THECOUNT) — Daniel Clover, 54, of Strattanville, was killed early Saturday morning…
DUXBURY, MA. (THECOUNT) — Mike and Paula Musgrove, the parents of Lindsay Clancy, are seeking…
MIAMI, FL. (THECOUNT) — Perez Hilton's sister, Barbara Lavandeira, who said she found her brother unclothed…
COLUMBUS, OH. (THECOUNT) — Maxine Ohakim, 36, has been identified as the woman who died…