BOWLING GREEN, OH. (THECOUNT) — A nationwide manhunt is on for three men accused of kidnapping and raping two sisters, ages 13 and 14, in northern Ohio, Bowling Green police said.
The sisters were with their parents visiting the Days Inn, in Blowing Green, with their parents, when four men held them for a time against their will, authorities said. Later, the girls’ mother took them to be examined at a local hospital.
One suspect, David Ramos Contreras, 27, of Mexico, (who had been previously deported,) was spotted Saturday with two women in a lightly colored vehicle at a Walmart in Holland, Ohio, said police, who are asking for the public’s help in their pursuit of the suspects. source
Police learned of the incident around 11 p.m. on June 28, however, Lt. Dan Mancuso said on Wednesday, he was unsure of the date of the alleged attack.
One suspect, Simon Juan Thomas, 24, of Guatemala, was arrested the next day, and charged with unlawful sexual conduct with a minor, a misdemeanor, jail records show. He was being held by the Wood County, Ohio sheriff on $50,000 bond.
All four suspects were found to have “fraudulent paperwork” documenting their status as immigrant workers, White said.
The US Immigrations and Customs Enforcement agency is also involved in the manhunt, Bowling Green police said.
LOS ANGELES, CA. (THECOUNT) — Ronda Rousey (12-2 MMA) and Gina Carano (7-1 MMA) are…
GREENACRES, FLA. (THECOUNT) — Emmanuel Alzate of Lake Worth, Florida, was killed late Monday night…
PAWTUCKET, R.I. (THECOUNT) — Robert Dorgan, 56, has been identified by authorities as the gunman…
PAWTUCKET, R.I. (THECOUNT) — A shooting at the Dennis M. Lynch Arena in Pawtucket, Rhode…
LAS VEGAS, NV. (THECOUNT) — Addi Smith, 11, and her mother, Tawnia McGeehan, were found…
UPPERVILLE, VA. (THECOUNT) — Robert Selden Duvall, 95, the Oscar-winning actor whose career spanned seven…