Toddler Stops Breathing After Parents Get Him DRUNK On Mixed Drinks

THECOUNT.COM "ALWAYS OPEN! Since 2005!" - October 13, 2014

A Georgia couple is in some serious hot water after being accused of inebriating their 2-year-old son with alcoholic beverages.

The mother, Jasmin Briana Moore, of Mableton, and possible father, William Chester Hickson, of Atlanta, were both arrested and charged with first degree cruelty to children after the “mixed drinks” consumed by the toddler caused alcohol poisoning, sending the him to the hospital.

mixed-drinks-collage

Advertisement


TRENDING: Teen Couple ARRESTED Over Anne Hill Disappearance

CLICK PHOTOS TO SEE MORE

The boy was transported to the hospital after he became unresponsive and stopped breathing with a blood alcohol concentration of 0.29, over three times the legal limit for someone driving in Georgia.

Police say the parents gave the toddler a drink concoction of Coca-Cola and 40 proof Paul Masson Brandy.

Both Moore and Hickson were being held Friday afternoon on $75,000 bond.

h/t myfox8

Have Something To Add To This Story?
Comment Your Thoughts Below!
Share This Post With Friends And Family!

FILE UNDER: , , , , , , ,



TRENDING:
Teen Couple ARRESTED Over Anne Hill Disappearance | Possible EBOLA Patient Screened At Jacksonville Hospital