Categories: ThecounT

PRINCE HARRY VEGAS ROMP CAUGHT ON VIDEO!

Someone is about to get very rich… We offered Mr.X 25 grand and he laughed in our faces! A video starring “Prince Harry in Las Vegas” is being shopped… “There is video of Harry partying naked with women in the Las Vegas hotel room,” a source familiar with the situation said. “There have been some very quiet inquiries to see how much the video is worth.” There is talk about the video containing drug use…

RADARONLINE REPORTS:

Forget about Hollywood blockbusters, Prince Harry is about to star in what is certain to be the most unforgettable movie of the year!

The Party Prince’s naked romp in Las Vegas was caught on video, a source tells RadarOnline.com exclusively, plunging the royal scandal to unprecedented depths.

Photos of Harry playing “strip billiards” at the Wynn Hotel and Casino surfaced last week, causing great dismay within the Royal family, which (unsuccessfully) attempted to ban their publication in the UK.

But now, just as it appeared the scandal was abating, it is about to grow exponentially, a source revealed to Radar.

“There is video of Harry partying naked with women in the Las Vegas hotel room,” a source familiar with the situation said. “There have been some very quiet inquiries to see how much the video is worth.

“If the video goes public this could be the biggest Royal scandal ever.” (The video was not offered to the outlet that bought the photographs, according to the source.)

Rumors surfaced in the Las Vegas Review Journal on August 26 that the Harry scandal was far from over and that another blockbuster revelation was about to emerge.

“The video has not been shopped around yet, its existence is being kept as discreet as possible,” the source told Radar. “With all the attention the photos got, the people with the video know it could be worth a fortune.”

RadarOnline.com has not seen the video which was shot by one of the people partying with Harry.

It is not known if it was taken by the same person who snapped the photos, as the seller of the video wants to remain anonymous.

Now the big questions are will the public ever see the video and what actually does it show?

“There are many powerful people who don’t want this video to go public and that is one reason why the seller is being so discreet right now,” the source said. “This video could generate an enormous privacy lawsuit but it could also make the seller rich.”

The content shown on the video is far from tame, according to the source who says: “A lot went on in that hotel room that night, that much is for sure.”

THECOUNT.COM "ALWAYS OPEN! Since 2005!"

this is why i'm hot

Recent Posts

SC Man Ernest McCants ID’d As Pedestrian In Saturday Night Sumter Fatal Vehicle Strike

SUMTER, SC. (THECOUNT) — Ernest McCants, 54, of Sumter, South Carolina, was killed Saturday night…

4 hours ago

Jay Leno Plans $52M Car Collection Donation, $7M Bequest to Nephew and Wife’s Brother

LOS ANGELES, CA. (THECOUNT) — Jay Leno, 74, the comedian and former host of “The…

5 hours ago

OH Victims ID’d In Saturday Wayne Township Triple-Fatal Crash

WAYNE TOWNSHIP, OH. (THECOUNT) — Adam Cornelison, 18, of Duncan Falls; Bradley Stanley, 53, of…

6 hours ago

OH Man Dylan Severns ID’d As Victim In Saturday Night Mount Vernon Fatal Dirt Bike Crash

MOUNT VERNON, OH. (THECOUNT) — Dylan Severns, 24, of Mount Vernon, was killed in a…

8 hours ago

AL Woman Jennifer Talley ID’d As Victim In Thursday Calera Fatal Shooting; Noah Hendricks Arrested

CALERA, AL. (THECOUNT) — Jennifer Talley, 23, of Calera, has been identified as the woman…

2 days ago

Katie Holmes Breaks Silence, Van Der Beek Family GoFundMe Reaches $1.5M

AUSTIN, Texas (THECOUNT) — In the hours after news broke of James Van Der Beek’s…

3 days ago