Teen Dies After Eating Pancakes At Restaurant

THECOUNT.COM "ALWAYS OPEN! Since 2005!" - March 12, 2015

A Minnesota family has filed a lawsuit against a cafe after their son consumed the blue plate special flapjacks and died.

The Johnson family claims they were told by the restaurant, Bemidji’s Minnesota Nice Cafe, that the pancakes were dairy-free. Their son had a severe dairy allergy, and died shortly after a meal.

Minnesota Nice Cafe in Bemidji | pancakes

Advertisement


TRENDING: Flag Baby Photog Speaks Out: Yesterday Was A Hard Day For Me

CLICK PHOTOS TO SEE MORE

“He could light up a room,” his mother, Cindy Johnson, said. His smile would be brightest when he was left to explore Bemidgi’s lakes and woods. Scott Johnson was the second of four kids in a family that always looked out for him. “Every time I would pick something up, when I was shopping with my parents,  I’d look at the label and be like, can Scott have this?” Jaris Johnson, his sister, explained. h/t pix11

Scott suffered from a severe dairy allergy since birth.

Have Something To Add To This Story?
Comment Your Thoughts Below!
Share This Post With Friends And Family!

FILE UNDER: , , , , , , , , , ,



TRENDING:
Flag Baby Photog Speaks Out: Yesterday Was A Hard Day For Me | Bruce Beresford Redman Sentenced For Murdering Wife