College Basketball Player DEAD After Swallowing GUM

THECOUNT.COM "ALWAYS OPEN! Since 2005!" - January 20, 2015

College basketball player, Shanice Clark, of Toronto, was found dead at about 3 a.m. Sunday at California University of Pennsylvania after inhaling her chewing gum.

Clark likely swallowed gum that went into her lungs while asleep in her dormitory over the weekend.

shanice clark chewing gum 6

Advertisement


TRENDING: Seahawks WE SHALL OVERCOME Tweet Causes UPROAR

CLICK PHOTOS TO SEE MORE

The Washington County coroner’s office said 21-year-old Shanice Clark, of Toronto, was found unresponsive at about 3 a.m. Sunday at California University of Pennsylvania. University officials said they were “deeply saddened” by the death of the 6-foot senior forward, who was redshirting after playing two dozen games for the Vulcans last season. California borough police say a preliminary report from medical personnel indicated that the death appeared to be accidental. h/t pix11

An autopsy was conducted Monday.

Have Something To Add To This Story?
Comment Your Thoughts Below!
Share This Post With Friends And Family!

FILE UNDER: , , , , , , , , ,



TRENDING:
Seahawks WE SHALL OVERCOME Tweet Causes UPROAR | Star Surfer Ricardo dos Santos DEAD At 24