THECOUNT.COM "ALWAYS OPEN! Since 2005!" - November 26, 2014
Scott Stapp, singer of (at one time) insanely popular rock band, Creed, is broke and homeless thanks to an attack from the same folks that stole his entire fortune, says the singer himself.
The news came to light courtesy a strange 15 minute video in which the singer appears haggard and exhausted.
CLICK PHOTOS TO SEE MORE
The video was released via Creed’s Facebook page.
Here are some of the highlights:
- The IRS has frozen his bank accounts “two or three times” leaving him penniless.
- His civil rights have been violated.
- He’s taking it public!
- He’s looking for an honest and good attorney that’s ready to fight and take it all the way to the top.
- He’s living in a Holiday Inn. For a couple of weeks, he had to live in his truck without gas or food, and went two days without eating.
- He ended up in an emergency room.
- Somebody called his bank, changed his password and transferred all the money out of his bank account.
- He went to four different branches and called four different times.
- The bank wouldn’t even give him five dollars for food.
- He’s not playing victim or asking you to feel sorry for him, he’s just telling you the truth.
- He then says there are bigger issues out there like Ferguson, but his civil rights have been violated. h/t metalinjection
Comment Your Thoughts Below!
Share This Post With Friends And Family!
NYT Publishes DARREN WILSON STREET ADDRESS | Tamir Rice Shot 2 SECONDS After Cops Arrived