Mr. Parker has been extremely cooperative and actively involved in working with Coastal Commission staff to reach this resolution which both addresses our Coastal Act concerns and will result in greater coastal access and conservation in the Big Sur and Monterey Peninsula areas, Charles Lester, the commission’s executive director, said in a statement.
So cooperative, he never even bothered to get permits! Then he pays the CA commission post nature sarape? $2.5M? SOUNDS LIKE A PAYOFF!
Since Parker did not get permits for the construction, commission staff will oversee the breakdown of the vast set so no damage is done to the environment. The commission said no major damage had yet been done, but it wanted to reach a deal quickly so the violating structures could be removed safely. PAYOFF!
ROCKVILLE, MD. (THECOUNT) — Daniel Edward Gannon, 60, of Rockville, Maryland, was killed Friday morning…
MARIETTA, GA. (THECOUNT) — Gordon Fields, 47, of Marietta, Georgia, was killed early Friday morning…
AUSTINBURG TOWNSHIP, OH. (THECOUNT) — Paul King, 77, of Newton Falls, Ohio, was killed Thursday…
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (THECOUNT) — Kyle Busch, the two-time NASCAR Cup Series champion and one of…
CRANBERRY TOWNSHIP, PA. (THECOUNT) — Milo Corll, who had been reported missing by friends earlier…
WEST BATON ROUGE PARISH, LA. (THECOUNT) — Taniya Smith, 24, of Baton Rouge, Louisiana, was…