Nurse suffers burn injury after sitting on unknown substance in train. A woman traveling by train in Singapore got a lot more than she bargained for after sitting on a yellowish unknown substance on Tuesday. The 24-year-old was traveling by train when she noticed a slight tingling to her buttocks area, upon closer inspection, she found a yellowish substance on her clothing. Scary! But wait, it gets worse!



The sensation increased until it became unbearable and by the time she arrived home, she noticed her rear-end was all burnt to a crisp! Poor lady!

The woman, who works as a nurse, is still hospitalized and is listed in guarded condition.

She was on a northbound train traveling to Jurong East at around 11am on Thursday when the horrifying incident happened.

This is not the first time someone has suffered burns from sitting in an acid like substance in a public place, it also happened several times on park benches and bus stop benches throughout Bukit Batok.