Categories: ThecounT

Dominican Republic Man Arrested In Murder Of NY Family Including Kids, 4 and 2

IRONDEQUOIT, NY. (THECOUNT) — Police have made an arrest in connection to the tragic fire that claimed the lives of four people last month. According to the Irondequoit Police Department, 34-year-old Julio Cesar Pimentel Spriano, originally from the Dominican Republic, was taken into custody on Saturday. Spriano faces four counts of murder, and authorities believe more individuals may have been involved in the deadly incident.

The fire, which occurred on August 31 at 329 Knapp Avenue, took the lives of 30-year-old Fraime Ubaldo, 26-year-old Marangely Moreno-Santiago, and their two young children, 4-year-old Evangeline Ubaldo-Moreno and 2-year-old Sebastian Ubaldo-Moreno. The cause of the fire has not been disclosed, but the loss of the entire family has sent shockwaves through the community.

Fugitive Status and Alleged Illegal Entry:

Police revealed that Spriano is wanted for murder in his home country of the Dominican Republic. Investigators say he illegally entered the United States through Puerto Rico, using a fake New York ID. His criminal history and the nature of his involvement in the fatal fire are still under investigation.

Authorities believe that others were involved in the incident and are continuing their search for additional suspects. Police have not provided details about a possible motive for the crime but said they expect to release more information as the investigation progresses.

Appeal for Public Assistance:

The Irondequoit Police Department is urging anyone with information regarding the case to come forward. They have set up a tip line, and individuals can contact the police at 585-336-6000 or submit tips anonymously through Crimestoppers at 585-423-9300.

The department expressed its commitment to bringing all those responsible for the deaths to justice and asked for the community’s continued cooperation.

Community Mourns the Loss:

The tragic fire has deeply affected the local community, with many expressing shock and sorrow over the loss of the Ubaldo-Moreno family. A memorial has been set up at the scene of the fire, and various support efforts have been organized to help the grieving family members.

The investigation remains active, and authorities are working diligently to provide justice for the victims.

DEVELOPING::

THECOUNT.COM "ALWAYS OPEN! Since 2005!"

this is why i'm hot

Recent Posts

Hayden Panettiere Director Says Brian Hickerson Brought ‘Dark Energy’ On-Set

LOS ANGELES, CA. (THECOUNT) -- Hayden Panettiere was reportedly struggling to maintain her sobriety while…

2 hours ago

Sons Of Anarchy Cast Reuniting For FX Spinoff ‘Legends’ — But Wait, What?

LOS ANGELES, CA. (THECOUNT) -- More than a decade after Sons of Anarchy ended its…

2 hours ago

TN Man Tyler Hite ID’d As Victim In Monday Fort Blackmore Fatal Motorcycle Crash

FORT BLACKMORE, VA. (THECOUNT) -- Tyler S. Hite, 37, of Kingsport, Tennessee, was pronounced dead…

23 hours ago

Hayden Panettiere Death Prompts Criminal Investigation As Police Visit Brian Hickerson Home

GREENVILLE, SC. (THECOUNT) -- Hayden Panettiere's unexpected death is now the subject of a police…

1 day ago

Tupac Shakur Ashes ‘Smoked In Blunts’ Claims Suge Knight

LAS VEGAS, NV. (THECOUNT) -- Suge Knight is sharing a startling account of what he…

1 day ago

GA Deputy Phillip Wasson, Heather Lanier ID’d As Victims In Wednesday Augusta Fatal Head-On Crash

AUGUSTA, GA. (THECOUNT) -- Phillip Wasson, 49, a veteran Richmond County Sheriff's Office deputy, and…

1 day ago