LAKE BUENA VISTA, FL. (THECOUNT) — Terry Bruce has been identified as the Daytona man arrested after attempting to enter Orlando Walt Disney World with a firearm.
Disney security stopped Bruce, 29, who tried to enter Magic Kingdom with a 9mm handgun that was placed in a backpack, according to an arrest report.
Bruce told investigators with the Orange County Sheriff’s Office that he forgot the 9mm handgun was in his backpack, but said he did not have a concealed carry license, according to WESH.
The gun was in a holster in a backpack and had two loaded magazines secured to the holster, deputies said.
Bruce was charged with carrying a concealed firearm without a license.
In a written statement he gave to investigators, Bruce said he had been in the process of switching vehicles, which led to confusion over the location of the gun.
DEVELOPING::
CHATTANOOGA, TN. (THECOUNT) -- Lauryn “Pumpkin” Efird, the reality television personality and daughter of June…
CLEVELAND, OH. (THECOUNT) -- Ashley Janelle Rosario, 36, was killed Thursday night in an apparent…
PHILADELPHIA, PA. (THECOUNT) -- Zymire Hughes, 22, has been identified by Philadelphia police as the…
SHINGOBEE TOWNSHIP, MN. (THECOUNT) -- Roy Berger, 30, of Vadnais Heights, Minnesota, was killed Thursday…
LOS ANGELES, CA. (THECOUNT) -- Hayden Panettiere was reportedly struggling to maintain her sobriety while…
LOS ANGELES, CA. (THECOUNT) -- More than a decade after Sons of Anarchy ended its…