iPhone 6 CATCHES FIRE Burns Owner

THECOUNT.COM "ALWAYS OPEN! Since 2005!" - October 21, 2014

iPhone 6, the hottest smartphone on the market just lived up to this moniker.. By catching fire and burning its owner..

Phoenix resident, Phillip Lechter, says his iPhone 6 caught fire while placed in his pocket.

iPhone 6 CATCHES FIRE Burns Owner 4

Advertisement


TRENDING: Toys'R'Us PULLS Breaking Bad Action Figures

CLICK PHOTOS TO SEE MORE

The phone combusted and burned a hole through the man’s pants leaving him with second-degree burns on his leg. He’s now waiting for Apple to explain how this could have happened.

The man displayed pictures of his burned jeans as well as photos of the torched iPhone, and severe burns.

“It’s been a little over a week now, so I’ve had the opportunity to get some good medicine on it,” said Lechter.

 
Lechter is nursing a burn on his leg; he says he got from his iPhone 6.

“It wasn’t like a puff of smoke, I could actually feel my leg burning and I couldn’t figure out what it was,” he said.

h/t fox10phoenix

Have Something To Add To This Story?
Comment Your Thoughts Below!
Share This Post With Friends And Family!



TRENDING:
Toys'R'Us PULLS Breaking Bad Action Figures | Serial CAT KILLER Striking Houston