THECOUNT.COM "ALWAYS OPEN! Since 2005!" - March 17, 2014
A strong jolt of an earthquake, registering 4.4 struck greater Los Angeles area early Monday morning.
According to Dr. Lucy Jones of the U.S. Geological Survey, “Monday’s tremor is the largest earthquake in Los Angeles since the region stopped having aftershocks from the 1994 Northridge quake.”
CLICK PHOTOS TO SEE MORE
2014-03-17 13:25:36 UTC
2014-03-17 06:25:36 UTC-07:00 at epicenter
2014-03-17 06:25:36 UTC-07:00 system time
34.133°N 118.487°W depth=8.5km (5.3mi)
- 9km (6mi) NNW of Westwood, California
- 10km (6mi) NW of Beverly Hills, California
- 12km (7mi) W of Universal City, California
- 12km (7mi) N of Santa Monica, California
- 562km (349mi) SSE of Sacramento, California
Watch video of news anchors, live on-air as the quake struck..
Comment Your Thoughts Below!
Share This Post With Friends And Family!
Oscar Pistorius Murder Trial LIVE STREAM | Colts release statement On Jim Irsay Arrest