HORROR HOLLYWOOD BLAZE! As Twilight star, Ashley Greene’s Hollywood apartment burns extensively! Reports say the intense flames killed her dog… OMG she must be crushed! This is developing so please stay tuned! UPDATES BELOW. Now reports say the fire started on a living room couch… HUM… After Ashley woke up to the smell of smoke and ran for her live, literally, then she discovered her dog was not with her…



12:16 PM PT  A firefighter tells us … Ashley, her boyfriend and her brother were out late last night and were sleeping when the fire broke out on the living room sofa.  They ran out of the apartment, and then realized the dogs were still there.  The 2 men tried to get back in to rescue them but couldn’t.  We’re told Ashley wanted to keep the dog that died, so firefighters wrapped it in a sheet and gave it either to Ashley or one of the 2 guys. A firefighter and a neighbor on scene just told TMZ … one of the dogs died at the scene … under the bed. We have been told a second dog was taken by Animal Control … presumably to be checked out. We’re checking. And, we’re told several neighbors tried to fight the blaze with fire extinguishers. They were covered in soot.

More photos and video over at tmz.

Enhanced by Zemanta