Toddler Stops Breathing After Parents Get Him DRUNK On Mixed Drinks

A Georgia couple is in some serious hot water after being accused of inebriating their 2-year-old son with alcoholic beverages.

The mother, Jasmin Briana Moore, of Mableton, and possible father, William Chester Hickson, of Atlanta, were both arrested and charged with first degree cruelty to children after the “mixed drinks” consumed by the toddler caused alcohol poisoning, sending the him to the hospital.

mixed-drinks-collage

The boy was transported to the hospital after he became unresponsive and stopped breathing with a blood alcohol concentration of 0.29, Continue reading