THECOUNT.COM "ALWAYS OPEN! Since 2005!" - October 7, 2014
St. Louis Cardinals fans clashed with a group of Ferguson protesters who showed up at the entrance of the ballpark unannounced.
At about the 22-second mark, one Cardinals fan begins telling the protesters they need to get jobs. “That’s right! If they’d be working, we wouldn’t have this problem!”
CLICK PHOTOS TO SEE MORE
- At about the 1:30 mark, the crowd of Cardinals fans begin drowning out the protesters’ chants with a “Let’s go Cardinals!” chant. Well, they could be saying worse things…
- At the 2:40 mark, they start saying much worse things. The “Let’s go Cardinals!” chant has turned into a “Let’s go Darren!” chant.
- At 8:10 one of the Cardinals fans calls one of the protesters a “crack head” and tells him he needs to go see a dentist.
- At 8:50 the “Let’s go Cardinals” chant starts up again.
- At 9:05 one of the Cardinals fans starts telling one of the protesters that if he ever “saw him in the street” he would “look at the ground.” They argue for a bit about who would and would not whip whose ass.
- At about 10:25 a small blonde lady starts yelling at the protesters: “We’re the ones who gave all y’all the freedoms that you have!”
- At about 12:14 an older female Cardinals fan begins telling the man holding the camera, who claims he is a former Marine, that she doesn’t believe he is a veteran.
- At 14:54, the Cardinals fans start in on a very loud “USA! USA! USA!” chant.
- At 16:07, another Cardinals fan begins yelling at the protesters, telling them that they need to get jobs.
- At 16:43, a female Cardinals fan begins chanting “Africa! Africa! Africa!” at the protesters.
- At 17:10 a Cardinals fans tells the protesters that they need to remove their hats and pull up their pants.
Comment Your Thoughts Below!
Share This Post With Friends And Family!
Lois Lerner Confronted By Reporter And You Won't Believe What Happens | 3 More Child EV-D68 Cases Announced In North Carolina