St. Louis Cardinals fans clashed with a group of Ferguson protesters who showed up at the entrance of the ballpark unannounced.
At about the 22-second mark, one Cardinals fan begins telling the protesters they need to get jobs. “That’s right! If they’d be working, we wouldn’t have this problem!”
- At about the 1:30 mark, the crowd of Cardinals fans begin drowning out the protesters’ chants with a “Let’s go Cardinals!” chant. Well, they could be saying worse things…
- At the 2:40 mark, they start saying much worse things. The “Let’s go Cardinals!” chant has turned into a “Let’s go Darren!” chant.
- At 8:10 one of the Cardinals fans calls one of the protesters a “crack head” and tells him he needs to go see a dentist.
- At 8:50 the “Let’s go Cardinals” chant starts up again.
- At 9:05 one of the Cardinals fans starts telling one of the protesters that if he ever “saw him in the street” he would “look at the ground.” They argue for a bit about who would and would not whip whose ass.
- At about 10:25 a small blonde lady starts yelling at the protesters: “We’re the ones who gave all y’all the freedoms that you have!”
- At about 12:14 an older female Cardinals fan begins telling the man holding the camera, who claims he is a former Marine, that she doesn’t believe he is a veteran.
- At 14:54, the Cardinals fans start in on a very loud “USA! USA! USA!” chant.
- At 16:07, another Cardinals fan begins yelling at the protesters, telling them that they need to get jobs.
- At 16:43, a female Cardinals fan begins chanting “Africa! Africa! Africa!” at the protesters.
- At 17:10 a Cardinals fans tells the protesters that they need to remove their hats and pull up their pants.