Martha’s blog details the tragic chain of events as 16 dogs including her own buddy, Genghis Khan, were killed in a freak propane tank explosion.

Taking place at the at Pazzazz Pet Boarding kennel, a propane delivery somehow went terribly wrong as the tank ignited, shooting flames 75 feet in the air and also through many enclosures housing the show dogs.

Advertisement

The driver was burned badly, although he managed to save several pooches before dealing with his own injuries. The man is in critical condition.

Have Something To Add To This Story?
Comment Your Thoughts Below!
Share This Post With Friends And Family!