Ashley Glawe, a Portland, Or., woman visited a local emergency room over what has to be the weirdest reason ever! Glawe, who called the slithering situation “BY FAR one of my #CRAZIEST life moments,” somehow managed to get a python snake stuck in her ear.. HER EAR!
Glawe posted a photo documenting the freaky accident on Facebook after her pet python decided to crawl through an gauged hole in her earlobe. Can you hear me now?
Glawe wrote that the incident was “by far one of my craziest life moments,” and told commenters that she was just fine after the hospital visit. “BY FAR one of my #CRAZIEST life moments! Went to the #EmergencyRoom because my #BallPython #Python #Snake decided to get #STUCK in my #Gauged earlobe! (1-23-17) #SillySnake #GaugedEars #Gauges #SnakeLover #SnakesLikeGaugedEars #WhatTheFuck #NeverHeardOf #NeverThoughtOf #WOW #OMG #GottaLoveHim #iLOVEhim” Continue reading
The Discovery Channel‘s controversial “Eaten Alive” TV show was supposed to show a man being eaten alive by a wild snake, there were just two little problems, the host wasn’t eaten alive and the snake was not from the wild, in other words, it was all a sham.
It has been revealed that the snake used on TV was not a wild snake a touted, it was shipped in from a wrangler.
If you missed it, naturalist Paul Rosolie said he was planning to be eaten alive by a 25-foot anaconda, but the stunt failed to live up to the hype since he never entered the snake’s belly. Continue reading
Legendary professional wrestler Jake “The Snake” Roberts was rushed to a Las Vegas hospital and right into ICU.
Doctors say Jake has double pneumonia and his immune system is not in good shape.
The WWE Hall of Famer fell ill on a flight from Atlanta to Vegas and was immediately hospitalized when he landed. Continue reading
A Singapore woman discovered the hard way that snakes can be a real pain in the butt especially when said snakes are residing in your toilet bowl.
Noraslinda Asat, 34, was in using the bathroom at her home when suddenly she felt a sharp pain to her buttock.
When she stood – she saw that a 6 foot long python was locked jawed to her bum.
Jake “The Snake” Roberts posted the following before-and-after photo of himself after spending some good time with new his yogo plan! As you can see Roberts has lost a lot of weight (70 lbs!!) and looks better in the face. The Snake has been living with Diamond Dallas Page, who is basically the one that got him into the yoga. Continue reading
Forget snakes on a plane, now we got snakes on the hockey field! An Aussie hockey player was removing a snake when the reptile chomped on his hand! But the player didn’t figure the bite would amount to much so he WENT FOR A RUN!
Australia — A field hockey player has died after he was bitten by a venomous king brown snake in Australia’s tropical Northern Territory and then went for a run.
So this lady in Texas totally freaked out because she found a snake in her backyard. She thought it would be a good idea to douse the crap out of the snake with gasoline and then light it on fire.
The perfect and smartest way to exterminate a snake. Bowie County Sheriff’s Deputy Randall Baggett explains what happened next. “The snake went into the brush pile and the brush pile caught the home on fire.” And then the house burned down.…
Happy new year everyone! What? You think I’m a little late? Not if I’m honoring Chinese New Year, the year of the snake! And it’s not a mean or a bad snake! It’s an awesome all giving snake that slithers happiness and good luck into all our lives at least until next year and hopefully beyond!
The Snake is the sixth sign of the Chinese Zodiac, which consists of 12 Animal Signs. It is the enigmatic, intuitive, introspective, refined and collected of the Animals Signs.
Talk about cultural differences! The parents in this video can be heard laughing in the background — while the baby is repeatedly struck by a huge cobra snake!!! I think this IS child abuse! BUT read the following explanation from the video:
Looking at the video from your point of view, i can feel your concern.. because you have been brought up very differently.. but believe me, this is not at all child abuse… and its not at all dangerous.. These people are tribals. The snake is defanged and has no poison whatsoever.