June 12, 2016 June 12, 2016

Orlando Mass Shooter TWICE Investigated by FBI

Omar Mateen, the Islamic terrorist who killed at least 50 people at an Orlando gay club, had been investigated by FBI, twice.

According to The Daily Beast, Omar Mateen of Port Saint Lucie, Florida, came to the attention of federal authorities twice prior to being identified as the gunman in the Orlando nightclub mass shooting.

Omar Mateen muslim 1 Orlando Mass Shooter TWICE Investigated by FBI

Mateen killed 53 people and shot more than 100 in total at the Pulse gay nightclub early Sunday morning, in the deadliest mass shooting in modern American history. Continue reading

June 12, 2016

Orlando Shooter ‘Homophobe’ Who Got Angry Seeing ‘Two Men Kissing’

Via dailymail:

The suspected Islamic extremist who slaughtered at least 50 people after taking party-goers hostage inside a gay club in Orlando was “angry after seeing two men kissing.”

OMAR MIR SEDDIQUE MATEEN orlando shooting 400x397 Orlando Shooter Homophobe Who Got Angry Seeing Two Men Kissing

Law enforcement sources have identified the shooter, who was wielding an AR-15 assault rifle and a handgun, as US citizen Omar Mateen, 29, from Port St. Lucie in Florida. Continue reading

June 12, 2016

ISIS On Twitter Three Days Ago: We Will Attack Florida

Terror network, ISIS, announced “We Will Attack Florida” on social media – three days before the mass shooting at Pulse nightclub in Orlando.

On Saturday night, Omar Mateen, an Islamist extremist, murdered at least 50 people at the popular Florida gay bar.

muslim Omar Mateen orlando 1 400x397 ISIS On Twitter Three Days Ago: We Will Attack Florida

Shoebat.com reported on the threat three days ago.
ISIS Muslim terrorists released a statement on their plan to attack Florida, and even put out a list with the names of people in Florida that they plan on killing. Continue reading

June 12, 2016

Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Bar Leaves AT LEAST 50 DEAD

Many are awakening Sunday morning in America to the horrific news of an Orlando shooting in a crowded Florida nightclub that left at least 50 people dead and scores more injured.

According to reports, Omar Mateen, a “lone gunman,” was equipped with multiple firearms while dressed in a suicide vest. Witnesses said the gunman lined up hostages and opened fire, leaving at least 50 casualties and 53 more injured, police said. Mateen, a resident of Port St. Lucie, Florida, authorities said. Mateen is a U.S. citizen born in 1989, authorities said.

Omar Mateen muslim Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Bar Leaves AT LEAST 50 DEAD

Police Chief John Mina also said the shooter had some sort of “suspicious device.” He said the suspect exchanged gunfire with an officer working at the club around 2 a.m., then went back inside and took hostages. Continue reading
June 10, 2016

The Voice And Youtube Star Christina Grimmie SHOT DEAD In Orlando

Rising talent, Christina Grimmie, a Youtube star and former The Voice contestant, is in critical condition after being shot in Orlando, FL., while signing post concert autographs.

Orlando cops say Grimmie, 22, was shot while participating in meet-and-greet following her performance.

Christina Grimmie shot The Voice And Youtube Star Christina Grimmie SHOT DEAD In Orlando

Orlando police said Grimmie was shot at about 10:45 p.m. local time, after performing at the Plaza Live. Authorities stated Grimmie was signing autographs and helping to sell merchandise when a man approached her and fired. Grimmie’s brother then tackled the shooter, according to police. Continue reading

June 9, 2016

VIDEO: Justin Bieber Massive FIST FIGHT In Cleveland

Justin Bieber was involved in a bonified fist fight in Cleveland on Wednesday.

The ordeal, which was caught on video, was described by onlookers as an “all-out street brawl.” Some say the singer “held his own” while other are saying he came up on the losing end of the fight.

justin bieber fist fight video VIDEO: Justin Bieber Massive FIST FIGHT In Cleveland

TMZ obtained this video of Bieber, shot shortly after 11 PM, outside his hotel in downtown Cleveland — he was face-to-face with the guy, who threw a light blow at Justin’s head. Continue reading

June 8, 2016

Aaron Hernandez hires Casey Anthony Lawyer Jose Baez In Double Murder Case

It’s official, former NFL star, Aaron Hernandez, who was already convicted of murdering fellow football player, Odin Lloyd, has hired Casey Anthony‘s lawyer, Jose Baez, to now represent him in his pending double homicide trial of Daniel de Abreu and Safiro Furtado.

Baez announced Wednesday that Hernandez would be represented by his firm over the shooting death of the two men in a drive by shooting in 2012. The killing was said to be over a spilled drink.

aaron hernandez Aaron Hernandez hires Casey Anthony Lawyer Jose Baez In Double Murder Case

The ex-NFL star and convicted murderer met with Baez at his Massachusetts prison earlier this week — and, moments ago, Baez announced Hernandez has made the move to retain Baez’s firm. Continue reading

June 7, 2016

National Enquirer Richard Simmons BOMBSHELL Story

The Drudge Report is claiming that the National Enquirer is planning a bombshell story on former fitness guru, Richard Simmons. Just what the “bombshell” is, we don’t know.

Simmons was recently hospitalized for unknown reasons. Reps claimed the stay was over severe dehydration, however, others on social media speculated he might be suffering from something far worse.

richard simmons1 National Enquirer Richard Simmons BOMBSHELL Story

Continue reading

June 7, 2016

What Killed Kimbo Slice? Fighting World Mourns Untimely Death Of Popular MMA Fighter

Kevin “Kimbo Slice” Ferguson, popular backyard fighter and later MMA star, has died. He was 42.

Slice was at his South Florida residence when the call was made to transport him to Northwest Medical Center in Fort Lauderdale, a spokeswoman for the Coral Springs, Fla., said Monday. Some reports say the fighter died from suspected heart failure, however, this has not been confirmed.

how did kimbo slice die What Killed Kimbo Slice? Fighting World Mourns Untimely Death Of Popular MMA Fighter

Bellator president Scott Coker confirmed Slice’s death in a statement: “We are all shocked and saddened by the devastating and untimely loss of Kimbo Slice Continue reading