THECOUNT.COM - "Keeping The Count Since 2005!" - January 15, 2018
President Trump may want to stick with the fast food after learning his Mar-a-Lago kitchen was just hit with 15 health violations.
The new offences come one year after the discovery of foods that could sicken people at the Winter White House located in posh in Palm Beach, Florida.
CLICK PHOTOS TO SEE MORE
Inspectors cited the exclusive club noting “poor maintenance.”
With an initiation fee topping $200,000 the ritzy watering hole boasts two restaurants and a bed-and-breakfast.
Fresh state records show the B&B needed emergency repairs in order to pass the latest inspection in November. Trump’s club, located on a beachfront property where the historic main house was built in the 1920s for cereals heiress Marjorie Merriweather Post, was cited Nov. 8 for two violations deemed high priority: the lack of smoke detectors capable of alerting the hearing impaired through flashing bright lights; and slabs of concrete missing from a staircase, exposing steel rebar that could cause someone to fall.
“High priority lodging violations are those which could pose a direct or significant threat to the public health, safety, or welfare,” the inspection code reads.
The club was re-checked Nov. 17, a week before Trump’s return for his Thanksgiving vacation, and this time “met inspection standards,” according to the state inspection report.
The November inspections of the club’s two main kitchens, meanwhile, yielded a total 15 violations.
Among the no-nos was the staff’s failure to track the freshness of potentially hazardous foods, including curry sauce dated Oct. 21 pulled from a freezer and improperly marked, milk stored at 49 degrees instead of the safe temperature of 41 degrees, and cases of hot dogs stored on the ground of the walk-in freezer. source
The kitchens did pass the inspections on the first try.
That wasn’t the case when, just days before the state visit of Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe to Mar-a-Lago in February 2017, inspectors found sushi fish ready for consumption without the obligatory treatment for parasites and cited the club for storing food in two broken down coolers at temperatures that spoiled fresh ingredients.
Comment Your Thoughts Below!
Share This Post With Friends And Family!
CA Woman Who Lost Sister In Crash Last Week Found Dead In Vehicle - Boyfriend Sought
Christian Thomas McCall Neighbors React To Shooting That Injured 4 SC Cops, K9 "Crazy Person At The End Of Our Road"