Duchess Kimberly Daroya - August 10, 2016
A Series of Short Circuits……….
It seems as though Lemony Snicket is not the only one that has a history of unfortunate events. In Hillary Clinton’s latest media debacle she claims she “short circuited” when she misspoke about her use of a private email server as secretary of state.
This has been an ongoing issue for Clinton and doesn’t seem to be going away anytime soon.
Clinton acknowledged that she had misspoken recently in media interviews. “I may have short-circuited, and I will try to clarify,” Clinton told reporters.
She claimed that FBI Director James B. Comey, had characterized all of her public statements as “truthful” concerning her use of a private email server. What she was trying to explain was that Comey was referencing her interviews with the FBI. However, she insisted that all of her other public statements on the matter were consistent and truthful with those interviews.
Is “short circuit” the new code word for lie or is it a more politically correct way to say dishonest? If you look at Hillary’s track record you can find several lies, I mean “short circuits” in her history. Some more brazen and bold than the next.
Below are some of Hillary’s most infamous short circuits, some would make Pinocchio blush:
- In May of 2016 Clinton said she misspoke about putting coal miner’s out of work in West Virginia
- She also claimed to be dead broke and even in debt when she left the White House after Bill’s term ended. Maybe that’s why she tried to pilfer over 200,000 in White House property.
- Earlier this year when former first lady Nancy Regan passed away she bolstered the activism resume of Mrs. Reagan, stating she was a champion for the AIDS movement. This quickly drew negative backlash from her LGBT community followers. Of course she backpedaled her statement immediately, chalk one up to a good old fashioned brain fart.
- In 2008 she grossly exaggerated coming under sniper fire in Bosnia.
- We will just leave the word Benghazi here, we all know if liars could receive awards, this one would secure her an Oscar.
Yes it seems that Hillary has been short circuiting quite a bit and it makes one wonder if she needs to step down for some recalibrating. Anyone can misspeak but a series of flubs or short circuits (as Hillary puts it) just comes off as a bold face liar. Do we really need more liars in the White House?
Do you have something to add on the subject? Comment below!
FISH With HUMAN TEETH Caught In Michigan
Spiderman Or Stupid Man? Daredevil Who Scaled Trump Tower Criminally Charged
Have Something To Add To This Story?