THECOUNT.COM "News You Can Count On!" - January 29, 2016
A magnitude 7.2 earthquake has struck 91km N of Yelizovo, Russia.
There are no immediate reports of injury or damage.
- 91km (57mi) N of Yelizovo, Russia
- 107km (66mi) N of Petropavlovsk-Kamchatskiy, Russia
- 119km (74mi) N of Vilyuchinsk, Russia
- 776km (482mi) SE of Magadan, Russia
- 2504km (1556mi) NNE of Tokyo, Japan
Yelizovo (Russian: Е́лизово) is a town in Kamchatka Krai, Russia, located on the Avacha River 32 kilometers (20 mi) northwest of Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky. Population approximately 40,000.
The town’s most notable claim to fame is serving as the host for Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky Airport, the largest airport on Kamchatka. A major Soviet space telemetry station, NIP-6, was also located nearby. h/t wikipedia
This Sink Faucet Actually Shows You When Germs Are Washed Clean From Your Hands
Bugatti Chiron VS Lamborghini Veneno: Top Speed And 0 To 60