August 24, 2014
A magnitude of 6.1 earthquake struck wine country, near Napa Valley California.
It is the largest earthquake since one in 1989 that registered at 6.9.
- 6km (4mi) NW of American Canyon, California
- 9km (6mi) SSW of Napa, California
- 13km (8mi) NNW of Vallejo, California
- 14km (9mi) SE of Sonoma, California
- 82km (51mi) WSW of Sacramento, California
Live local aerials below. LIVE POLICE SCANNER [View Post]
Angeline Lodice is a Jefferson Parish woman facing multiple charges after the Sheriff's Office obtained video of the her[View Post]
Secret Service agents paid a little visit to anti-Obama artist Sabo.. Members of the elite keystone cops left a note [View Post]