August 24, 2014
A magnitude of 6.1 earthquake struck wine country, near Napa Valley California.
It is the largest earthquake since one in 1989 that registered at 6.9.
- 6km (4mi) NW of American Canyon, California
- 9km (6mi) SSW of Napa, California
- 13km (8mi) NNW of Vallejo, California
- 14km (9mi) SE of Sonoma, California
- 82km (51mi) WSW of Sacramento, California
Columbia Metropolitan Airport, a main commercial airport for Columbia and the Midlands region of South Carolina, is in t[View Post]
At least seven people were injured Thursday night after a car crashed into Taqueria Los Pericos restaurant in Dublin, Ca[View Post]