August 24, 2014
A magnitude of 6.1 earthquake struck wine country, near Napa Valley California.
It is the largest earthquake since one in 1989 that registered at 6.9.
- 6km (4mi) NW of American Canyon, California
- 9km (6mi) SSW of Napa, California
- 13km (8mi) NNW of Vallejo, California
- 14km (9mi) SE of Sonoma, California
- 82km (51mi) WSW of Sacramento, California
THECOUNT.COM - YOUR SOURCE FOR UNDERGROUND GOSSIP
FILE UNDER: "Napa Earthquake, live stream california earthquake, napa earthquake live coverage, live stream from napa earthquake, live streaming cal earthquake, Napa earthquake stream, nappa valley earthquake videos live"
Bill Murray, part-owner of the St Paul Saints of the American Association of Independent Professional Baseball, decided [View Post]
Bill Murray, part-owner of the St Paul Saints of the American Association of Independent Professional Baseball, decided to play ticket taker to surprised guests. It was the Sain... [View Post]