THECOUNT.COM "News You Can Count On!" - August 24, 2014
A magnitude of 6.1 earthquake struck wine country, near Napa Valley California.
It is the largest earthquake since one in 1989 that registered at 6.9.
- 6km (4mi) NW of American Canyon, California
- 9km (6mi) SSW of Napa, California
- 13km (8mi) NNW of Vallejo, California
- 14km (9mi) SE of Sonoma, California
- 82km (51mi) WSW of Sacramento, California
Did You Like This Story? Have Something To Add?
Share Above And Comment Your Thoughts Below!
MASSIVE PROTEST Over Chokehold Victim In NYC LIVESTREAM
Suge Knight SHOT 6 TIMES In West Hollywood