THECOUNT.COM - "Bringing You Breaking News At Breakneck Speed Since 2005!" - August 24, 2014
A magnitude of 6.1 earthquake struck wine country, near Napa Valley California.
It is the largest earthquake since one in 1989 that registered at 6.9.
CLICK PHOTOS TO SEE MORE
- 6km (4mi) NW of American Canyon, California
- 9km (6mi) SSW of Napa, California
- 13km (8mi) NNW of Vallejo, California
- 14km (9mi) SE of Sonoma, California
- 82km (51mi) WSW of Sacramento, California
Comment Your Thoughts Below!
Share This Post With Friends And Family!
MASSIVE PROTEST Over Chokehold Victim In NYC LIVESTREAM
Suge Knight SHOT 6 TIMES In West Hollywood