August 24, 2014
A magnitude of 6.1 earthquake struck wine country, near Napa Valley California.
It is the largest earthquake since one in 1989 that registered at 6.9.
- 6km (4mi) NW of American Canyon, California
- 9km (6mi) SSW of Napa, California
- 13km (8mi) NNW of Vallejo, California
- 14km (9mi) SE of Sonoma, California
- 82km (51mi) WSW of Sacramento, California
Tense moments as a CNN Reporter is chased off the air by Ferguson protesters.. https://www.youtube.com/wa[View Post]
Weapons airdropped by the U.S. in Syria appear to have fallen into the WRONG hands. ISIS is claiming in a new YouTube[View Post]