August 24, 2014
A magnitude of 6.1 earthquake struck wine country, near Napa Valley California.
It is the largest earthquake since one in 1989 that registered at 6.9.
- 6km (4mi) NW of American Canyon, California
- 9km (6mi) SSW of Napa, California
- 13km (8mi) NNW of Vallejo, California
- 14km (9mi) SE of Sonoma, California
- 82km (51mi) WSW of Sacramento, California
Bellevue Hospital in Manhattan is testing a doctor, Craig Spencer, who was working in Africa with Doctors Without Border[View Post]
A New York City federal judge has restricted bestselling author Dinesh D'Souza's travel during his eight month stint at [View Post]