January 29, 2014
Toronto officials say Justin Bieber has agreed to turn himself in to face assault charges stemming from a gnarly altercation that took place back in December, 2013.
The official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity said, the charges are over an alleged assault on a limo driver.
Click Photos To Enter Gallery!
Huffington Post is reporting that Toronto police said in late December they were looking into allegations that a member of Bieber’s entourage assaulted a limo driver who was driving the Canadian pop star and several others. Police said at the time that it was unclear whether Bieber was involved.
A spokesman for Bieber had no comment Wednesday.
Earlier Wednesday, the baby-faced 19-year-old pleaded not guilty in Florida to charges of driving under the influence after driving nearly twice the speed limit on a Miami Beach street. He also pleaded not guilty to resisting arrest and driving with an expired license.
Bieber also remains under investigation for felony vandalism in Los Angeles County over an egg-tossing episode that damaged his neighbor’s home. Detectives searched his home on Jan. 14, and prosecutors have sought additional information before determining whether to pursue charges.
The arrest and investigation, and now the Canada case, have brought Bieber more attention than the recent release of his latest album. Its reception has been far from the chart-topping success Bieber had after he debuted in 2009, with multiple platinum albums.
Last year, Bieber made headlines for everything from clashing with a paparazzo to fainting at a show to being photographed smoking marijuana. German authorities charged him thousands of dollars after he abandoned a pet monkey that they seized from him for failing to have proper vaccination papers.
The singer also had to apologize to Bill Clinton after cursing the former president and spraying his photo with cleaning fluid in a New York City restaurant kitchen.
‘The Bachelorette’ host, Chris Harrison, is supposed to reveal the next ‘Bachelor’ on ‘After The Final Rose’, but tonigh[View Post]
NYC is mirroring an offensive against street performers that started in, of all places, Las Vegas. Early in 2014, Cops working the beat at Las Vegas' Fremont Street Experience, st... [View Post]
‘The Bachelorette’ host, Chris Harrison, is supposed to reveal the next ‘Bachelor’ on ‘After The Final Rose’, but tonight it appeared that either he forgot, or, there is no new bac... [View Post]
A mother and daughter are suing producers of canceled TV show, Southland, after they claim an autopsy photo in the show's opening montage is one of their dead relative. The fami... [View Post]