October 22, 2012
I always thought Sciencetology was a weird brand of religion, but I had no idea just how weird… For example, take these leaked questions, 56 in total, you will have to answer before you join in all the fun – but remember – “You can’t be shot for what you have done, you can only be shot for what you haven’t told us,” or so the tests warns…
And do not forget to answer important question number 28, “Have you ever taken PCP or Angel Dust (Some slang names are “Sherms”, “Superweed”, “Dust”, “Super Kool”, “Killer Weed”, “Whack” and “Animal Tranquilizer”)?” Well have ya? Punk!
Let’s start out with the introduction on the application form, which includes an extended quote by Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard:
“I am sure you will be interested in the progress being made in building a new civilization. As you know Scientology has continued to be the fastest expanding church on the planet.
“The Sea Org is the group that is spear-heading this expansion.
“Continents are booming to Highest Evers, led by members of the Sea Org.
“To join the Sea Org is the sensible thing to do. There is very little that could be more important to you than to add to this power. Many are called. Few are chosen. You can be part of this new civilization.
“It is possible we may welcome you as shipmates in the Sea Org, the organization of power.”
– L. Ron Hubbard
The form then contains a remarkable passive-aggressive statement from Hubbard that should send shivers down the spine of any applicant…
“You can’t be shot for what you have done, you can only be shot for what you haven’t told us.” — LRH (CBO 910)
A “CBO” refers to a “Central Bureaux Order” from Hubbard, and we’ve asked our Scientology history experts if they can find another reference to CBO 910. That quote almost seems too good to be true. We’ll update the post if the experts find something.
Now, let’s get to the questions themselves. After your standard request for personal information (including next of kin), the form gets down to business…
4. Full Name of Mother, Address, Phone Number, Occupation
5. Full Name of Father, Address, Phone Number, Occupation
6. What is your Social Security Number?
7. Do you have a Passport?
8. Do you have a military or government ID?
9. Are you a citizen of this country? If no, what country are you a citizen of?
10. If you are not a citizen here, do you have a visa?
11. If you have a visa, list the type it is. When does it expire?
12. If you are not a citizen, do you have a green card?
13. Have you applied for a green card? If yes, give details
14. Do you have a driver’s license? If so, what state?
15. Do you have any out-standing moving violations? If yes, give details
16. Please list your education, including schooling, professional training, any degrees you hold, etc.
17. What is your present job? How long have you worked there?
18. Please list your past jobs (include date and length of time you worked there, and why you left)
19. Please list any special skills you have
20. What languages do you speak?
21. Do you have any children? Name, Age, Do they live with you? Do you pay child support?
22. Are you in good physical condition? If no, please give details
23. Have you ever threatened or attempted suicide? If so, please give the details
24. Do you have any chronic illness? If so, please give details
25. Are you currently taking drugs or medicine? If so, which ones and how long have you been taking them?
26. Have you taken street drugs? If so, which ones and how many times did you take them?
27. Have you taken LSD or “Acid” (Some slang names are “blotter acid”, “window pane”, “orange sunshine”, “purple haze”, and “microdot”)?
28. Have you ever taken PCP or Angel Dust (Some slang names are “Sherms”, “Superweed”, “Dust”, “Super Kool”, “Killer Weed”, “Whack” and “Animal Tranquilizer”)?
29. Have you ever sold drugs? If so, please give the details.
30. Please list your interests and hobbies
31. Please list the courses you have done, where you did them and when
32. Have you received any Scientology or Dianetics auditing? Please list what you have received and when
33. Are you currently under contract to any Dianetics or Scientology organization? If so, please give specifics
34. Former Scientology employment: Have you ever worked in a Scientology organization, mission or field group? If yes, give details of where, when and what posts held
35. Have you ever left staff or the Sea Org? If yes, give full details
36. Are you the subject of an ethics order or conditions order, or anything else that dismisses you from staff or the Sea Org? If so, give details, and what your re-entry program consisted of and what was done on it
37. Please list any self betterment or religious group you have belonged to
38. Do you have debts? If so, please list who you owe it to and the amount
39. Have you ever been bonded? If so, where and for what organization?
40. Are you a minor? If yes, do you have your parents’ or guardian’s consent to join the Sea Organization?
41. Are you subject to military service? If so, how long are you subject to service?
42. Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, please give details
43. Have you ever been in jail? If so, please state why and for how long?
44. Have you committed any felonies for which you weren’t caught? For example, grand theft auto, arson or some other such severe act?
45. have you been involved in any criminal activities like prostitution or illegal sex? Other examples would be downloading child or sexual activities with a minor. If so, when and what state and country did this occur in and what handlings have you done?
46. Have you ever been involved in homosexual activities or sexual perversions? If so, please note any handlings done
47. Have you seen a psychiatrist or psychologist? If so, please give the details of when you went, the treatment you received and how many times
48. Have you received any treatment in any psychiatric institution, hospital or similar place?
49. Have you threatened to sue or sued a Scientology church or persons working in a Scientology church or organization?
50. Are you related to or connected to intelligence agencies either by past history or immediate family?
51. Do you have any relatives that have worked for the government? If so, who and what branch did they work for?
52. Are any of your parents or close relatives antagonistic to Scientology or would they be in disagreement with your working here?
53. Are you here to obtain news stories?
54. Are you here to disrupt the organization?
55. Have you been given any security clearances for any job or agency?
56. Have you worked in a high security section of the government or armed forces? If so, what did you do?
Note to the applicant: Read the attest below. Have another person witness your signing this attest at the end.
1. I’m not a flagrant criminal or wanted.
2. I have had no institutional history of psychosis.
3. I have had no electric, insulin or other shock treatment or psychiatric brain operation history.
4. I’m not an active drug pusher.
5. I have never sued an org or Scientology principals.
6. I’m not a blown staff member or blown Sea Org member, nor have any outstanding ethics order or staff re-entry program.
7. I’m not related to or connected to intelligence agencies either by past history or immediate familial connections.
8. I do not have a parent or guardian or other close family member who is a rabid antagonist of Scientology.
9. I’m not here to obtain news stories or generally disrupt the organization.
10. I do not have huge personal debt that would immediately pull me back out of the org.
11. I do not have any institutional history, by which is meant incarceration in an institution (or mental health section of a hospital) and knowingly or unknowingly given treatment therein.
12. I have not had prior service in a high-security section of the government or armed forces.
13. I have not taken LSD, any derivative of LSD, Angel Dust or PCP.
I attest that I have none of the above out-qualifications for joining the Sea Organization and I attest I have not misrepresented my qualifications in my answers to any of the questions above.
(Applicant’s Signature) Date
(Witness’ Signature) Date
A Kent Woodlands, Calif., neighborhood association says a family's chickens and their $13,000 chicken coop violate local[View Post]
We don't know why some are hating on this dude's NBA "faces of greatness" haircut, because we think it's awesome! Borderline ART! Whoever this barber is, he deserves some serious p... [View Post]
More shocking details are emerging in the self mutilation suicide attempt by Rapper Andre Johnson. Turns out the musician enlisted the help of a serrated steak knife and startin... [View Post]
A Kent Woodlands, Calif., neighborhood association says a family's chickens and their $13,000 chicken coop violate local rules banning "barnyards" and hence must go.. But the famil... [View Post]
Um wow, that's weird.. Watch this split screen video of “Happy”, Pharrell's star-studded, globetrotting hit and Girl Walk // All Day, a 71-minute film made in 2011.. And it's n... [View Post]