January 21, 2011
NEW ZEALAND — A woman was admitted in the hospital complaining of numbness in her arm which was caused by hickey gone horribly wrong. Doctors concluded the woman had experienced a stroke caused by a hickey to her neck.
Doctors say they found a clot that moved its way to her heart, all caused by the suction of the hickey. A trauma to the inside of the vessel.
“Because of the physical trauma it had made a bit of bruising inside the vessel,” said her doctor. “There was a clot in the artery underneath where the hickey was.” The doctor concluded, “The clot had gone into the woman’s heart and caused a minor stroke that led to the loss of movement.”
Bill Murray, part-owner of the St Paul Saints of the American Association of Independent Professional Baseball, decided [View Post]
Bill Murray, part-owner of the St Paul Saints of the American Association of Independent Professional Baseball, decided to play ticket taker to surprised guests. It was the Sain... [View Post]